(Updated April 10, 2017)
- Information collection and useWe are the sole owner of the information collected on the Website. The only personally-identifying information we collect and store about you is the information you voluntarily choose to provide to us, such as your name, username, e-mail address, address, zip code, etc. If a member, visitor or user sends any personal communication or correspondence, by any means, to the Website, Company, or any of its employees, agents or representatives, we may collect any information regarding that communication and include that information in the database.
- Financial informationThis Website uses a third party billing system managed by cardconnect., which may ask you to voluntarily provide them with personal information when you become a Member for billing purposes. The Company does not have access to any sensitive financial information.
- Registration and on-line formsIn order to complete a new member form, a user must complete an online form with CCBill, who in turn transfers new members’ information to the Website. This form requires a user to provide cardconnect billing with certain contact information, including but not limited to your name and email address. If there are any issues with process of registration or otherwise and contact of the user is necessary, the user’s contact information will be used to get in touch with them. From time to time, we may also ask that you provide the Company with additional information so that we can better tailor our services to meet your needs.
- SharingThe Website does not currently sell or otherwise make available personally identifiable information about our users/members to third parties. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to make such information available to third parties in the future in order to enhance and personalize our services, or in the case of bankruptcy, sale of an asset, business or division, a merger or acquisition, or similar change of ownership.
- Subpoenas and litigationWe will cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants, and others seeking information about our end users to the extent required by applicable law. Examples of such cooperation include compliance with discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders and writs.
- LinksThis Website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for nor do we endorse the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users/members/visitors that when they leave our website they should read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
- SecurityWe agree to use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the information you have provided to us from unauthorized access by using encryption and other security measures. We encourage you to contact us if you are interested in learning more about our security measures.
- Adults onlyThis Website is intended for adults only, 18 years or older, or 21 years or older in certain jurisdictions, whichever is applicable in your jurisdiction. The Website does not solicit data, or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from joining adult members.
- Correction/ updating personal information If a user/member’s personally identifiable information changes, such as email address, or if a user/member no longer desires our service, you should contact us to correct, update, or delete this information.
- ChoiceFrom time to time, we may send our users/members email or other notices regarding the Website or other information which may be of general interest. These correspondences will be kept to a minimum. Users/members who no longer wish to receive materials from us may “opt-out” by choosing a “Do Not Contact” option or by contacting us and terminating the membership. We will comply with all requests for removal.
- CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
If adversely affected by a violation of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (15 U.S.C. § 7701, et. seq.), section 7704(a)(1), 7704(b), 7704(d) or a pattern or practice that violates paragraph (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 7704(a), the Company reserves the right to bring a civil action in any district court of the United States with jurisdiction over the defendant under section 7706(g) and will seek all available remedies including enjoining further violation and recovery of monetary damages including but not limited to statutory damages, aggravated damages, attorney’s fees and costs. Violation of the CAN-SPAM Act may also subject you to other severe criminal and civil penalties.
- Contact informationIf you have any questions about this Policy, or if you otherwise need to contact us regarding your personally identifiable information, please use the Contact Us page.